Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Walking into my purpose with Cynassists!

“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it”- Maya Angelou

There’s nothing like walking into your purpose to assist others, as they ascend in their success. Yes, I will ascend, but the service I provide is gratifying to my soul. For me, it’s about sharing the very best version of my self and assisting others along their journey; be it personally or professionally.
When their soul smiles or they can catch their breath because I was there to assist, I know I am in alignment with what the Most High has for me. At least, that’s how I look at it.
It’s about the legacy I am leaving for my children. Am I assisting and teaching them to be the very best version of themselves, if I don’t walk out of my fear?Then the answer is NO.
Leaving Corporate America was a great fear of mine, because it looked great on paper and in my bank account, but because I left to walk into my purpose, I’ve made a pivot in my life that keeps me from looking back. It too, looks great on paper and in my bank account, but it’s with purpose.
I am FREE. I get to choose my clients and pour into their success as if it were mine. If their business aligns with the things that ignite my legacy (healthy living, books, fashion, spiritual well-being, and community), I am all in and will give 110% of me. 
What to expect from my blogs?
I am a real person who strives to give back majority of the time. Look for Cynassists in the community; trying to uplift, encourage and give back to those in need. Taking our village back, one moment at a time and making sure everyone is involved.
I am mompreneur who knows how to multitask, but falls short, sometimes. You’ll find that I will ramble a lot about overcoming fears, building our children, reflection, healthy living, fueling my spirit and making NO agreements to what others have for my journey, besides, that’s why it’s MY (our) journey. I believe, if I have mastered the lesson, I need to be selfless and share.
Let me apologies in advance (not really) but I will majority of the time give my amazing husband praises. He allows me to step up and open every door without feeling guilty. He keeps me flying.-Thanks Honey
With that being said; I want to be transparent with my clients since I am assisting their passion in life, virtually.This is my way of being personable with them. Their success will become mine! Maximizing their time is my purpose!-Thank you for pausing for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment